Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm Back Again.....

Well, my computer finally died, but before that the Control Key was eternally compressed.  I tried everything.... I searched the web for fixes... I even had a computer techie try and fix it.  All to no avail.  I even thought about reloading Windows (wiping my computer clean) but was resistant to that.  Then the screen no longer worked.  I hated to purchase a new computer but was finally forced to. 

The hard part of a new computer is loading everything back into it.  I've been working on it for a couple of weeks and am almost there.  Another struggle is to figure out he new operating system (Windows 8).  But I'm finally figuring things out.

With that done, I should be able to contribute to my blog again!!!! YEAH!!!!

So check back this week for new posts every day this week!

Many Blessings... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment