Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday....

It's been a while since I posted a Thankful Thursday.  In my club last week, we did a Mother's Day card.  These are hard to do since my Mom passed away 9 years ago....and I soooo miss her.

But there are years when I still make a card for her....


I was on the fence about getting the Dress Up Framelits but I'm so glad I did.  A sweet, classy card in memory of my Mom!

Start with a Real Red base cut at 4.25" x 11", folded at 5.5".  A layer of Whisper White cut at 4" x 5.25" is run through the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.

The dress is cut from Polka Dot Parade DSP.  The dress form is cut out of Basic Black and popped up with Dimensionals.  A scrap of white ribbon accents her waist and Basic Rhinestones grace the neckline. 

The Sentiment is from Wonderful Mother...with the best sentiment on the inside!  Punch the sentiment with the Extra Large Oval and layered on a punched Scallop Oval.  Pop the sentiment up with Dimensionals...

Perfect card for a wonderful lady.  If your Mom isn't here, then use a birthday greeting instead!  Still a perfect, classy card.

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment