Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday - Day 3

Whew!  Half way through the week...

Today's card is so simple!  It's also so cute!!!


The best part of it all is that it was so simple to create!

I started off with a Whisper White card base of 8.5 x 5.5" folded in half.  I then put a pop of color with the Raspberry Ripple cut at 5.25" x 4".  Another layer of Whisper White cut at 3.75" x 5".  The banners are cut from the Designer Series Paper (DSP) Polka Dot Paper.  I'm not very good at creating the same size, shape or even the depth of the cut time after time.  But Stampin' Up knew that and created Framelits for me!!!  I used the Bitty Banners Framelits and cut one from each color of DSP. 

There is a matching stamp set!!!  It's Itty Bitty Banners.  It has a variety of sayings - Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Sweet Baby, Love You, Thank You, and For You.

The sentiment is stamped, the Framelit lined up and run through the BigShot....easy!  I then popped up the sentiment using Dimentionsals.

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment