Friday, April 26, 2013

Feel Goods - Day 4

We all seek the Sunshine...  After several rainy days, I love when the sun peeps out.  I tend to go outside and lift my face to the Sunshine....


Today's card uses Rich Razzleberry as the card base, cut at 4.25" x 11", folded at 5.5".  I then ran the base card through the BigShot using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.

Then I cut a layer of Whisper White measuring 3 1/8" x 4 3/8".  I stamped the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set in matching Rich Razzleberry ink.  The flowers/leaf is from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set and Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. 

A butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits, popped up and touch of pink ribbon.

The perfect end to a really good week - or that's how I choose to view it!  Hope you've enjoyed this week and Feel Goods... 

Comments are appreciated

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment