Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feel Goods - Day 3

Where would be without our friends?  I have certainly been blessed many times over with the people in my life I call friends! 

In fact, I met a new friend last year at Convention 2012.  I so enjoyed this lady...so much in fact that we are rooming again this year!

What makes a friend?  Someone who accepts us as we are, yet helps us to be what we should!


So today's card uses this exact sentiment!

The card is 5.5" x 8.5", folded in half.  Pacific Point is such a bright, lovely blue....can work for masculine cards or for all those lady friends who love blues...  A layer of Whisper White, 3.75" x 5" is followed by a 3.5" x 4.75".  I centered the Labels Collection Framelits and cut out the center.

Before attaching the top Pacific Point, I stamped the swirl in Crumb Cake.  Then I set the top layer and stamped the Friends sentiment in Pacific Point. 

I love the detail from the Framelits cut....

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment