Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Feel Goods - Day 2

Today's card is such an affirming card....if you believe you can, you will!


I started off with my favorite color....Real Red and paired it with Certainly Celery and Crumb Cake with a bit of Melon Mambo thrown in for good measure. 

The card is 4.25" x 11" folded at 5.5", resulting in a "tent" card.  I then layered a 4" x 5.25" Whisper White stamped with the swirl from Everything Eleanor in Certainly Celery. 

The Sentiment is from the Feel Goods stamp set, hand colored with the Real Red and Crumb Cake markers.  I then used a small, delicate flower stamp from Thanks for Caring (retired) stamp set in Melon Mambo.  I then cut the sentiment out with the Window Frames Framelits and mounted it on the next size larger Window Frame Framelit.  I then used Dimensionals to give it a lift!

Quick, cute and Uplifting - something we all can use!

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment