Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day - Gifts

Hopefully, you've enjoyed the cards from the last several days and are prepared for tomorrow!!!

Today's blog is about a Valentine's day treat for special peeps....


Aren't these the cutest!!!

I used the Two Tag Dies for these.  I used Real Red cardstock, doubled over and placed so that the bottom of the tag doesn't cut all the way through.  Then from the center crease, I measured 1 3/4" on one side and 2 1/4" from the center crease and scored. Then on the short scored side, I punched a hole to slide a Tootsie Pop stick through.  Then I layered Silver Glimmer paper punched with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.  Then I stamped from the P.S. I Love You stamp set (retired) with Real Red ink.  I used the circle of hearts on Real Red; the Sent with Love on Whisper White and again on Pretty in Pink.  I punched out the Whisper White with the 1" Circle Punch and then the Feb 14 portion on Pretty in Pink with the 1/2" Circle Punch.  I popped each layer with a Dimensional.

I tied a red ribbon bow and then used the stamped For You in Real Red and placed it on the Tootsie Pop stick with a glue dot.

They came together real quick and I hope my loved ones enjoy them....

And I have to give a shout out to my Grandson in celebration of his 3rd birthday....

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment