Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We Are Still Here....

Well - the good news (for us) is that Hurricane Isaac has moved west and we will not bear the brunt of the storm.  We expect to receive rain and wind with a storm surge of 3-6'.  We didn't go to work today...some folks get snow days....we get hurricane days. 

So, I've had time to spend in my craft room today and it has been fabulous!

Have I mentioned that Stampin' Up! issued their Holiday Catalog on 1 August?  Probably not...but I LOVE it!  In years past, it was always called the Holiday Mini...but they changed the format this year and it's now 8.5 x 11" and it is anything but "mini."  It's HUGE - it's PACKED - it's GREAT!  They have so many new ideas and new sets and accessories and...you get the idea.... I've ordered many of the goodies and have been working on several projects.  Did I say I LOVE it!!!

Of course, with the new holiday mini, my craft time has been consumed with holiday projects. 

Here are a few samples...
 
 
  
I used the Two Tag Die for both of these examples - such a great tool for all your Christmas gifts. 

And then I used the Tried and True - Come to Bethlehem for a classic tag...


And a new set, For the Birds....along with the Apothecary Accents Framelits....

 
 
I had such a great time today....hope you enjoyed the samples.  Of course, if you need any assistance with ordering any of these stamp sets or supplies, please contact me or you can enter your own order  here
 
Until tomorrow..... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment