Saturday, August 18, 2012

Demonstrator Perks

Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator has so many perks and opportunities.  I joined as a hobbyiest - I already have a full time job.  So I was looking at:
1.  Getting 20% discount off what I order
2.  The opportunity to preview and order new items
3.  No commitment to meet goals or continue as a demonstrator (I could take the starter kit and do nothing further!)

But the reality is I've gone beyond my self and gained these: 
1.  Time with girlfriends - I host at least one event a month and we get together and catch up. 
2.  A "Downline" - I've had a friend join so she too could gain the discount.
3.  Help with meeting quarterly goals.
4.  A great "Upline" who I enjoy spending time with and provides great advise.

Stampin' Up also provides so many good things:
1.  A customized Starter Kit where you choose $125 in product - anything you want - and the cost is only $99!
2.  An incentive each month - see this months special below
3.  Access to Stampin' Connection - a great website with LOTS of ideas!
4.  Opportunity to attend Stampin' Up! Convention and Regional Events
5.  Stampin' Success - a great magazine for demonstrators. It's full of ideas and information. (see below)
6.  The ability to do your business "Your Way!"

I haven't listed all the benefits of joining the Stampin' Up! team but hopefully, these few will spark you to explore further.  I would love to help you with information and to assist you in getting started.

This month's Stampin' Success included this darling card and it sparked me to CASE it.  My camera "changed" the color of the ribbon - it's really Melon Mambo pink... I sent this card to a friend - I hope she likes it!


List of Supplies:

Stamp Set: Moving Forward #1264320 - Wood, #126322 - Clear

Ink: Island Indigo #126986, Melon Mambo #126948

Paper: Whisper White #100730, Gumball Green #126840, 2012-2014 In Color #126910

Accessories:  The ribbon used is retired but would recommend using 1/2" Scallop Dots Melon Mambo Ribbon #122985, Basic Rhinestones #119246 (forgot to add them before taking photo), Adorning Accents Edgelits #125595

If you need any of these items, you can place an order here!

We are headed out of town today for a couple of days...but until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment