Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happiness in a Card


Have you ever received a card and it just made you smile?  This card filled that bill....  I have discovered that I love simple cards in rainbow colors.


For this card, I started with the 2012-2014 In-Colors - Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.  I used a scrap piece of paper and lined up pieces of each color and then cut the top and bottom to a uniform length.  I wanted to leave enough room for a greeting from the Sassy Salutations stamp set and the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in matching Raspberry Ripple.  I used  bow maker provided by my roommate at Convention.  It sure makes tying bows so much easier!  I then used Versamark and the star from the Merry Minis stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. 

If you find yourself liking a particular color pallet or design layout, why not take that inspiration and create something beautiful!  If you need help or any of these products, I would love to help you with your needs!

1 comment:

  1. I like this - it could work for male, female and many ages!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete