Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Olive You!

It appears that I can't scan for straight.... Oh well - you get the idea!


For this card, I started with a card base of Old Olive cut at 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".  The Whisper White is cut at 4" X 5 1/4".  I then punched 6 each Small Ovals from Old Olive and 1 each Small Oval from Read Red.  I also punched the small circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack out of Real Red for the olive pits.  I used the Olive You from the Best of Love Stamp Set (#132987) in StazOn black.  I colored the olive with Old Olive marker and the heart with Real Red.  I punched the image out with Extra Large Oval.  The "large olive" is from the Ovals Collection Framelits (third smallest). 

To create the look, I used snail to place the small olives and pits.  I then ran the white cardstock with the small olives attached through the BigShot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  The large olive is popped up with Dimensionals.

A great way to tell that special someone that "Olive You!"

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment