Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps - Day 4

Today begins Convention 2013!!!  And it's Thankful Thursday...and today I am thankful for a craft and a company which makes us think if others...

Today's swap is 3-D.  This is a cover for pocket tissues picked up from a dollar store....


The cover is made from Real Red.  The Owl Builder punch is required to make the cute owl.  I used Polka Dot Parade DSP and used matching cardstock to make the oval circle for the sentiment.  I truly love that you get designer series paper that matches cardstock.  No more hunting for the perfect match or settling for "close." 

The nurses hat is the "vest" part of the Owl Builder punch, turned upside down.  The "Red Cross" is from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  I used the Deco Labels Collection to provide the perfect background my owls.

The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozens stamp set.

Aren't these just the cutest!!!

Leave me a comment and let me know which color you like best!!!

Many Blessings...
Cathy 





1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stopped by, as I thought these were sooooo cute! My fave is the red xxx lesleyscraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete