Friday, July 19, 2013

Convention 2013 Swap - Day 5

Day 2 of Convention 2013.  Today is my day for organized swaps.  I signed up for the Annual Christmas Card Swap and a 3x3" Card Swap.


 
This card starts with a 4.25" x 11" card base, scored and folded at 5.5".  The Real Red Polka Dots is from the Polka Dots DSP and is cut at 4" x 4".  I used the Ovals Collection Framelits to provide a background for the cute Mrs Santa Dress!  The Dress Up Framelits made this swap a breeze.  The dress form is cut from Basic Black and the basic dress is from Real Red.  The pinafore is cut from the Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die and then cut again with the Dress Up Framelits.  I wrapped the waist with 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Real Red.  The Holly is from the Happy Hour stamp set!

 
My second swap uses the Secret Garden stamp set for the flowers and Perfectly Penned for the sentiment.  The colors are Pacific Point (background), Primrose Petals (flowers) and Pool Party (sentiment). 
 
Hopefully, the recipients will like these swaps.  I can hardly wait to see what they have prepared...
 
Many Blessings....
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment