Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Card - Day #1

Yahoo.... Valentine's is just a few days away.


This card is a bright, clean and classic card.  Very masculine.  I cut a 4 1/4" x 11 base out of Real Red cardstock.  I folded it in half.  The Whisper White is 4" x 5 1/4".  I cut a 3" x 4" Basic Gray and punched the top and bottom with the Scallop Trim Border.  I then cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Real Red square and ran it through the Big Shot using the Fashionable Heart Embosslits.  The Silver Glimmer paper hearts are punched with the Small Heart Punch.  The sentiment is just the bottom portion of a retired stamp set from last years Spring Mini.  To just get a part of an image on a stamp, take a Marker and color just the portion you want.  Then huff on the stamp before stamping.  Works great!  I flagged the ends just because...

Isn't it cute!!! And it's so simple....

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment