Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day - Card #2

This week will be a busy one... Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, Grandson 3rd Birthday, Valentine's Day, Daughter coming in, Baby Shower....

But today is all about prepping for Valentine's Day.  And in our house, it's all about the dogs.....




Isn't he the cutest!!!  And so simple...

I started off with cutting the base card out of Basic Black and using the Scallop Square Big Shot die.  Then I layered Whisper White and Real Red.  I ran the Real Red through the Stripes Embossing Folder.  Then I popped up hearts from the Fashionable Heart Embosslit. 

The Puppy is punched using the Word Window Punch for his ears, 1 1/4" Circle Punch for his head, muzzle and collar. I used the flower from the Punch Pack.  1 3/8" Circle Punch for his body.  1" Circle cut in half for his feet.  The sentiment is from the P.S. I Love You Stamp set (Retired).  This stamp set was on the Clearance Rack for a while but it is no longer there....best set ever!!! The sentiment is layered on a Modern Label Punch out of Basic Black....

Too sticking cute....

Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment