Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday.... I am Thankful for the Loves in my life....my husband....my children....my grandchildren...my friends....even the love of my puppies....A day set aside just to celebrate the loves in our lives!

Valentines Day is a week away and I wanted to share some of the fun creations I've come up with to give you ideas!

First off, I have to share some of the decor in my house.


I call this a 9-Square. The frame is a 12x12 frame.  I cut the blocks to 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".  I filled the squares with a variety of Valentines paper that I had hanging around and then added a variety of hearts. The true message (I Love U) was cut from my Cricut but you could use any letters.

Hope you enjoy this bright and fun project....

Many Blessings.... Cathy

It's

No comments:

Post a Comment