Monday, December 10, 2012

I Love Christmas Week....

I had time this weekend to craft in my room and I've truly enjoyed it!!!  So I have posts for this entire week.  I also plan on time again next week. 
 
I absolutely love Christmas....the Nativity, the children singing, the cooler weather, the lights....and the presents.  But most of all I love being with family.
 
So when Stampin' Up! brought out it's Holiday Catalog and I saw this stamp.... I had to have it!
 

And since I love it so much, I had to pair it with another favorite....polka dots!  This card is the cutest one this season...and it was so easy to put together.  Whisper White cut to 4 1/4" x 11", folded at the 5 1/2" mark.  The polka dot is 4 1/4" x 3".  I stamped It's Christmas in the Heart that Puts Christmas in the Air in the top 2 1/2" and then tied the Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon between the two.  I think it is stunning....

So Merry Christmas to You and Yours....

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment