Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Love Christmas Week - Day 2

It's been very warm here lately but a cold front is coming through with a promise of cooler weather.  And when I say warm - it's been in the mid 70's for the last couple of weeks.  And when I say cooler weather, I talk about highs in the 60's.... Ahhhhh....the glory of winters in Florida!


 
As Christmas approaches, I'm sure you've been as busy as I have been with shopping for that perfect gift for someone.  As my children get older, it gets hard to shop for them.  So, like so many, I opt out for the all purpose Gift Card! 
 


And of course, I have to add a little of myself to the gift card by stamping something special.  This set is retired but I love it so much I brought it out again this year!


The Two Tags Die is the perfect accessory for these tags....


Along with my Stampin' Up! Markers and my blending pen.

So as you go about your Christmas shopping, don't forget presentation!

Many Blessings - Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment