Friday, December 14, 2012

I Love Christmas - Day 5

At this Christmas season, it is so easy to get caught up in all the things of this world.  To keep me grounded, I love to read a portion of the True Christmas Story every morning during my quiet time.

But I have to say I do love all the cute Santa Claus' around....

These will be gift tags on Christmas Jammies....


I stamped the image with StazOn Black and then colored the image.  The first two are colored with Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler Markers.  The first one was cute....but lacking....


So then I added some Dazzling Diamonds...and Santa's beard and fur just pop off the tag...


Then I tried Basic Gray and Real Red along with the Dazzling Diamonds....still cute!  I think I prefer the Cherry Cobbler/Basic Black combination...

Many Blessings - Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment