Thursday, November 29, 2012

Scentsational Season - Day #4

Today is Thankful Thursday and I am so blessed!  And I love to share my blessings with other....to include all my blog friends....

Today's inspiration is based upon gift giving at Christmas!

 
 
Perfect for all your Christmas Gift Card giving....


Start with the large tag from the Two Tags Die and cut tags out of Cherry Cobbler. Cut matching strips of paper from the Be of Good Cheer designer series paper to decorate the front.


Create a sleeve by cutting a piece of Crumb Cake card stock to 6 1/8" x 4". Score it at 2 7/8" and 6 1/4".  Fold and use sticky strip to close.  If you are using a different size tag, then measure the tag and adding 1/8" of an inch to each side.  Then add an extra 1/4" to the end.


Decorate the front.  I used the Scentsational Seasons stamp set.  The sentiments are from the Tags Til Christmas set and More Merry Messages. I used the Postage Stamp punch, 1 1/2" scalloped square punch, the Modern Label punch, the 1" circle and the new 1 1/4" scalloped circle punch.
 

Insert the Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and tie it of with Cherry Cobbler baker's twine.  Insert your gift card.

More than cute....more than quick....more than appreciated!!!

Many Blessings - Cathy

2 comments:

  1. These are SO cute, and I just love using this stamp set! :) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool. I'm sure my girls will like it ! TFS !

    ReplyDelete