Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day

I love Labor Day!  It is such a great holiday - a time we get to rest from our labors and enjoy family and friends.  For the military, it's the end of the 101 Critical Days of Summer....the days between Memorial Day and Labor Day.  And of course, Labor Day brings out memories of time spent with family at Thompson Park.  The best part of the day was when the kids would go to Wonderland Park and ride the rides....it was great FUN!! 

And when I think of family, today is more than just Labor Day...it's the Birthday of my favorite son-in-law....OK, he's my only one but he's a keeper.  Here's the card I made for him...


Jake loves Angry Birds, so what better card to give than one with all the major players.  I followed the tutorial from Niki Toll's blog, here.  Mine didn't turn out exactly as hers....I think the size of the circle punch should be 1 3/4" vice 1 3/8"...  Doesn't matter - it still turned out cute and Jake really loved.

If I can help you with any supplies, don't hesitate to contact me....  Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment