Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday, Monday....


Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
 
When I think of Mondays, the song, Monday, Monday by The Mams and The Papas plays in my head.  Of course, it can be the hardest day of the week...trying to get back into the swing of things....try and remember where you ended on Friday....and knowing there are four more days before the weekend...
 
So I try and find something which will brighten my day - and these little treats fit the bill to a "T".  The bright colors, flower shapes and the polka dots make my heart sing!!!!
 



I found these boxes on Pinterest and followed the links to Beth Beard's website, here.  So what's a girl to do?  CASE them!  The girlfriends and I are getting together to craft a while in a couple of weeks...thought this would be a cute gift for them.  What do you think?  Let me know!

Supplies:
Accessories: Mini Milk Carton Die, Flower Folds Die, Brights and Subtles Buttons, Dimensionals
Paper: Polka Dot Parade, Matching Cardstock, Whisper White

This week I have lots of ideas to share - birthday cards, congratulations cards, Christmas ideas and wedding cards!  I've been busy and am excited to share them!  So check back often.

Of course, as always, if you have any questions, need help in creating these cute ideas or to purchase goodies, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out!

Always... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment