Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ornaments Week - Day 4

Whew...the workweek is over for me this week and I'm headed out to visit my Dad for a few days.  Normally this post is titled Thankful Thursday but I wanted to keep the flow going.  But I have to state I am so thankful for my Dad - he has been such a strong force in my life and I am truly blessed to have him with me.


Isn't this a cute ornament?  I'm so proud to have been able to make this oragami ornament.  I am constantly amazed that someone was able to look at paper, know how to fold it and then join each piece together into this beautiful ornament.

I used Be of Good Cheer designer series paper.  There are 8 squares which are 3" x 3" - only 1/2 a sheet of 12 x 12 paper...not bad.  Intricate fold and join them together.  Add a bit of Real Red ribbon and Voila - it's beautiful!

Many Blessings - Cathy

1 comment:

  1. would love directions
    Debi Pippin
    bizestampin@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete