Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 
Today, I am thankful for the Christmas season.  First and foremost, I am thankful for Jesus.  Because Christmas is all about how God sent his only son to earth in order that we might be restored unto Him.
 
I also love all the beauty of the season....the lights which remind me of the Star that guided the shepherds....the evergreens which remind me of the everlasting love of God....the ornaments that reflect the lights - just as we should reflect the Light within us....
 
Today's offering is a spin from the Holiday Catalog using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set cut out with the Holiday Ornament Framelits - LOVE these!!!  This ornament also uses the Snow Flurry Bigz Die and a simple banner with Merry Christmas from the More Merry Messages stamp set.

 

I am also thankful for the new, redesigned Stampin' Up! classic stamp pads.  They make projects like this so much easier.

Until next time, Many Blessings....Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment