Monday, October 8, 2012

Love the Holidays...

Today we celebrate Christopher Columbus.  There was no parade....nor BBQ...nor special time with family.  Just a quiet day catching up on chores.  Still it was a good day.  I tried to find some time to craft but my nap superseded crafting....

But I do have a card that I made some time ago as a possible choice for the Black and White swap at Convention this year.  I think it is very striking....and oh so simple. Love these.


Supplies for this project:
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
Other: Lattice Die, Flower from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones.

Black and white is so classic and the Lattice die is also a classic.  A sentiment could be added for whatever occasion you needed.

Until next time....Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment