Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


Sounds funny to be saying that in October but it's the truth!  Every October we start a new work year after working long hours in September.  I am thankful for my job but I don't like end of year workloads and stresses.
 
I didn't have much time, energy or mojo to do crafting in September and I am more than ready to get back to having fun with stamps and paper.
 


Some days you just don't have a lot of time to put together a card.  So, you should always have a simple, go-to type of card.  Today's example is one such card.  A simple embossing folder, a single stamp, a couple of punches and a little bling - and voila, a really cute wedding card!

I plan on posting more this month than last....I plan on having more time in the craft room! 

Many blessings.... Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment